The AI on Demand Platform: Success Stories and Opportunities for European Industry and Society
The event was dedicated to the theme of "The AI-on-Demand Platform: European Industry and Society Success Stories and Opportunities" and delved into the essential elements of this platform.
The event explored crucial subjects, including:
- The AI-on-Demand concept and its vision within the ecosystem;
- European Union Strategy and Legislation related to AI;
- Opportunities for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs);
- The pivotal role played by Digital Innovation Hubs;
- Real-world outcomes and success stories from ICT-49 projects, with a dedicated focus on SMEs.
Day one focused on the AI ecosystem, with discussions on open call initiatives, the AI Act, and Generative AI's impact on SMEs, including an introduction to the AIoD prerelease and gathering participant feedback. On day two, we explored the transformative impact of ICT49 Cluster projects on SME productivity, featuring project presentations and discussions on topics like (E)DIHs, Open Calls results, Matchmaking, Human-AI Interaction, Data Marketplaces for the AIoD platform, and sustainable business models within the ICT-49 cluster.
You can find more details and the agenda here.
Stay tumed for the key outcomes!