Systematic Paris-Region webinar
As part of an open innovation approach, Systematic Paris-Region brings together an ecosystem of excellence structured around 6 technological hubs (Open Source, Digital Trust, Digital Infrastructure and IoT, Digital Engineering, Data Science & AI, Photonics) and 3 economic and societal challenges (digital transformation of territories, industry and services as well as society).
This webinar (November 14th, 2022) is organised to provide details on "cascade funding" support system for interested stakeholders' R&D projects.
- Introduction: Definition of the "cascade funding" mechanism
- Presentation of 4 cascading funding projects currently underway SecurIT Innosup, Reach Incubator, ADMA TranS4MErs, EU-ALLIANCE
- Promotion of upcoming open calls:
- VOJEXT project, concerns technologies: Digital Engineering Industry & Services
- I-NERGY project, concerns data science and AI technologies
- EU KETs4Dual-Use 2.0, concerns technologies: cyber security, Digital Engineering Drones, Optics & Photonics
- SMART4ALL H2020, is about cyber security, Data Science & AI, Digital Engineering, Digital Infrastructure and IoT, Drones, Optics & Photonics
- DIH4AI project concerns data science and AI technologies
- Feedback from Systematic Paris-Region members who have benefited from "cascade funding" schemes.